Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I'm On Make it Artsy

Make it Artsy - a new all-art television show premiered last week on PBS. If you missed it - or your local PBS affiliate does not carry the show - you can watch the first episode online here until 10/17.


Episode 2 airs Thursday 10/6 and the theme of the show is Assemblage. I am thrilled to be one of the guests sharing a tutorial on mixed media fabric wrapping. 


Host Julie Fei-Fan Balzer made the whole process fun and entertaining.


I take you step-by-step through the process of using found objects, bit and pieces of fabric, thread, wire, and beads to create these wraps.


 Laurie Mika and Roxanne Coble are also guesting on the same episode. I met Roxanne at the studio in Ohio on the day of taping.


You can watch the entire episode beginning Thursday 10/6 on the Make it Artsy website.

4 comments:

elle said...

Must Do! I'm not much for jewelry but bracelets definitely appeal! These are very cool. :)

john said...

Congratulations on your debut on this online show. Just fantastic! :-)

rivergardenstudio said...

Congratulations Seth!! I can't wait to see this show, your wrapped pieces are incredible!
- roxanne

rivergardenstudio said...

I just saw your show and Love It!!!