Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Week Links: 120

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 120...


1. Loving these sketchbook pages from Jean Anne Zoss.



2. C.K. Wilde gives the phrase "made of money" completely new meaning.



3. Cannot get enough of the quirky collages from Muhammed Ali Uzen.



4. Check out this space from Karen Michel.


5. Layer love from JC Spock.



6. Oh the details from Martice Smith.



7. Flash back link 2011: Making Waves my assemblage series, shared in a post from Eric Adama.

7 comments:

CERULEAN said...

Hi Seth, ah...That's already five years ago! Time flies. Nice to see your hands again.
Best, eric

Stephanie said...

Great round up of links this week - thanks!

donna joy said...

great group of links-thanks!

elle said...

I'm taking two hands to clap!!! :)

Squiddy said...

So the money train got de-railed? Unfortunate!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

These are amazing pieces of art work, love them. Angela x

*jean* said...

Hi Seth - Thanks for featuring my sketchbook pages. It's jean from www.bluebirdslivinginthemeadow.wordpress.com and those are from my Instagram account bluebird meadow in case anyone wants to see more.