Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Creativation Interview

Every year in January, the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) holds their annual trade show. Manufacturers, retailers, designers and other industry professional come together for buying, selling, education and networking.  Since I have been attending, the show has always been held in Anaheim, CA. This coming year though, changes are in store.

In 2017, the show will be held in Phoenix, AZ, has been redesigned and even has a new name: Creativation.


I will be attending the show and releasing & demoing new products there with Spellbinders, Impression Obsession, and PaperArtsy.




I am a Designer Member and will be meeting with many other designers, both formally and informally throughout the show.


I will be teaching a workshop, designed especially for Creativation and titled Mixed Media to the Max


I will be walking the show floor and scoping out all the trends. That way I can bring you my annual trend report so you can stay on top of this too. You can read my post on this from 2016 here.


So why am I talking about this January 2017 event in September 2016? Other than the fact that my preparations have already begun, I wanted to share with you an interview with the folks at CHA which has been published on their blog as part of their Meet the Faculty series. Learn a little bit more about me and my connection to CHA there.

2 comments:

elle said...

Isn't that a great word- creativation! :)

femminismo said...

Sounds like more great stuff with your inventive brain!