Friday, October 7, 2016

Make it Your Own: 8

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.


(Paper Artsy Eclectic 02 Stamp Set)


(Spellbinders Drip Drop Die Set)



(and click here to see how 4 other artists decorated this same binder)

(PaperArtsy Limited Edition Paint Set; Impression Obsession Password III Stamp Set; StencilGirl Urban Circle Stencil)

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

It's such a pleasure to use your products Seth and to see your inspiring art. I feel very proud that you have shared some of mine today, thank you so much xxx

Bernice Hopper said...

Thank you. It was great to do the workshop with you

Claudia N. said...

Thank you very much for sharing my project, Seth!

Finding it among such good company is such a joy!
I loved your online workshop and I love that your dies and stamps can be used in so many different styles and ways! I love the versatilty of your designs! Today finally another of your dies arrived and I can't wait to lay hands on them! ;)

Greetings from Vienna!
Claudia x

Jo Murray said...

Wonderful Variety...but Claudia Neubacher is a fave.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thank you so much Seth for featuring my project. I love the drip die, so versatile and I had great fun and more projects planned. Loved seeing everyone else featured too. Thank you . Tracy x

Nikki Acton said...

Some fabulous projects and crafters featured - a pleasure to be amongst them. Nikki xx