Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Week Links: 119

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 119...


1. What an inspiring image on the Be Artist Be Art site.


2. What a cool scrapbook layout from Louise Nelson.


3. 1,400 year old Ginko tree sheds a spectacular ocean of golden leaves.


4. Love the texture in this encaustic piece by Nancy Donaldson.


5. Instagram love: Colleen Attara



6. Always mesmerized by the work (and words) of Orly Avineri. Always.


7. Flashback Link 2009: Such a fan of Barron Storey's art journals and remember well his exhibition 7 years ago at The Society of Illustrators in NYC.


8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

INTERESTING, Fun and very COOL!

Roberta Warshaw said...

I never heard of Barron Storey before. Thank you for that link. I am intrigued.

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net} said...

Always an inspiration, Seth. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love this collection, Seth! I, too, am mesmerized by the work (and words) of Orly Avineri; always.

Jo Murray said...

An eclectic lot....but, as always, all links worth a visit. Thanks.

Sharon Y said...

Great variety. Thanks Seth.

Stephanie said...

Seth, what a great round up! LOVE the ginko leaves

elle said...

The examples of texture are riveting!