Friday, October 14, 2016

Make it Your Own: 9

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.

(Impression Obsession Screen Print Stamp; StencilGirl Inside Out Stencil; Spellbinders Coffee Ring Die Set, Drip Drop Die Set)
(See a full tutorial for this piece here)


(Spellbinders Drip Drop Die Set

(Impression Obsession Bar Code Stamp)



(See a full tutorial for this piece here)

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for sharing my project, Seth, it's an honor for me!! I love to use your products, they are all fabulous!!! Barbara (Barbarayaya)

Helen said...

it is always fabulous to see how everyone inerprets your ideas and uses your products so differently. great to see Sam and Darcy featured here!

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness, what a thrill to have my card showcased on your blog Seth!! :-) You have totally made my day if not my week! :-)

Love everyones creations! well done everyone :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous artwork showcased today, loved seeing all the variety . Tracy x

Pat said...

These are all brilliant! Congratulations everyone!

Debi Adams said...

Oh just wow! Thank you Seth. Really honored to be among so many incredibly talent artists. Such great styles and techniques. Definitely another scoop of goodness on my week.

Darcy Marshall said...

These are all great, thanks Seth for using mine. Fab to see so many different styles.

Unknown said...

These are all fantastic, and such different ways of using them!

Bill said...

Always fascinating to see!

~*~Patty S said...

It is a thrill to be included in your line up Seth.
Many thanks for connecting the mixed media world so brilliantly.
Fun to get to enjoy such variety and meet new artists here too.
oxo