Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Dimensional Dimension


The month of January is always exciting to me as I unveil my newest products - the designs I have been sitting on for months, eager to share.

In the next few weeks, I will be showing you all my new collections from Impression Obsession, Spellbinders, PaperArtsy and StencilGirl Products. But for today, this post is a bit of a look back.

Spellbinders recently posted a list of their Top 10 tutorials for 2016. I was thrilled to see that my guest blog post on ways to create dimension and texture with die cuts was included on the list.



9 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

You are a powerhouse of creativity Seth!
VERY exciting peeks.
So colorful and textured and more.
Congrats on your continued success.
oxo

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations Setho! You are super productive. Love the patinas you get on your work. Perhaps a workshop on patina would be helpful to many of us.

Jenny Marples said...

This, like so many of your other clever tips and techniques, have informed and transformed my own artwork over the past year Seth and for that I thank you. Huge congratulations on your continued success xx

elle said...

It is gonna be a good year! yum!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

One of my favorites also. Looking forward very much to the new year with you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Creating dimension with your dies is really cool. Can't wait to see your new products!

mamablitger said...

Oh no. Awesome new dies... I just bought 2 of your former release... and now I need more ... sigh... lol
Thanks for sharing...
Hugs from Monica
Spain

Anonymous said...

Love all of these. Just can't wait til they arrive in UK shops

A Pink said...

These ROCK- big time x