Saturday, January 7, 2017

Time to (Card and Photo) Play

I am excited to share that 2 of the Top Ten products from 2016 in the Cloth Paper Scissors/North Light Media shop were my workshop videos. These are fun workshops, available as immediate downloads or actual DVDs. Each one has a "student" taking the workshop, making it much more real, interactive and interesting.

Based on my 52 Card Pickup live workshop, Card Play: Mixed-Media Techniques for Small Works of Art is 96 minutes of creative fun.

Have a peek below...



-------------

Based on my Photo Op/Cutting Room Floor live workshops, Photo Play: Techniques for Altering Photos with Paint and Ink, this video is filled with 91 minutes of artful techniques.

Here is a preview...


More information can be found in the North Light Shop, where both workshops can be ordered (along with the other Top 10 products) as DVDs or immediate downloads at a special price.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad to hear this. Just to add...I have a different one, "The 10 Principles of Collage" workshop, and I just love it! It has helped so much. Highly recommended!

Jo Murray said...

Even having done the '52 card pickup' with you in Australia, the video is a useful tool to brush-up on those techniques.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE to see this! I will check it out, for sure. You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Ilove your workshops. I have the photo altering one and the "10 Principles of Collage" and the one where you paint all the papers with wallpaper impressions, cut them up and make a background. REally love them. I'm glad you're getting recognition; hopefully it will inspire you to do more workshops for us!

Debrina said...

Hey Seth! Happy New Year! So awesome to see you going from strength to strength. I feel I need some of those stencils! Loved watching your wee promo video there. Exciting stuff. Here's to 2017 a I'm sure you will pack it full with grand creative plans.
Debrina

A Pink said...

Big Congrats! Seth . Great to hear of your success - so deserved . x