Saturday, January 14, 2017

Spellbinders Sneak Peek

It's that time of year again. You know...the time when art and craft companies release their new products timed with Creativation -- the annual trade show held by the Craft & Hobby Association. This year, I have new collections with four different companies: StencilGirl Products, PaperArtsy, Spellbinders and Impression Obsession.

Today I would like to share an early look at some of my new collection of dies from Spellbinders.


Read more about my new line on the Spellbinders site, where you can sign up for daily giveaways during their Countdown to Creativation preview days.


-------------------

Broken Maze

Drip Dry

Steering Wheel

Ray of Light

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks lie a great new series! I just scored a Platinum machine at Michael's with today's 60% off coupon! I'm excited to get started. Thanks for all the inspiration. Now that life is starting to settle down a bit, I am going back to my AIY projects with renewed enthusiasm!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm in love with the steering wheel. It's fantastic.

Jo Murray said...

Love that your work is so 'edgy'. Broken Maze really appeals to me. It's on my wishlist.

Mary Thoma said...

WOW Seth Apter looks like a batch of winners here. Congratulations to you on your superb product line with Spellbinders. I like all of them. But I have a question for you...are you going to be in NYC between 3-26-30?

Unknown said...

Seth these are all just awesome. I will have all of them and I cannot wait to create with them.
Really just aMAZEing...can't wait

A Pink said...

Just WOW!! x