Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New IO Stamps: Singles

Every January, timed to coincide with Creativation - the annual trade show of the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) - new products are released from art and craft companies. It is both thrilling and humbling for me to be part of this tidal wave of creativity. This year, I have releases with 4 companies and today I want to share some of my new stamps with Impression Obsession.

My newest release includes a variety of different types of stamps and in this post, I am sharing my new individual stamps. Yesterday I showcased my newest stamp sets.

EXTRA TIME
3.75 x 5.5 inches
numbers, letters, words, grungy images. use it whole or in select segments.

LIVE BOLD
3.75 x 5.5 inches
numbers, letters, words, grungy images. use it whole or in select segments.

CROSSWORD
3.75 inch square
not your grandma's crossword. distressed and degraded.

COVER-A-CARD STAMPS
5.75 inch square

CRACKLE

FOREST SNOW

SCREEN

 UNIVERSE

All of my stamps with Impression Obsession are manufactured in the United States and made from high quality, deeply-etched red rubber. They can be purchased directly from my online shop from the Impression Obsession website, and from other online and brick and mortar venues as well. All orders will ship later in January.

6 comments:

Helen said...

ooh I love these!! can see so many uses for the crossword stamp, and the first two are just yummy!

Stephanie said...

nice! These will be great with your new paints

Unknown said...

That intriqueing 'Universe' :)

whyducks said...

Oh gosh what a lovely lot of gorgeousness. You bad, bad man, don't you know my house is already groaning with craft stash!!!

Squiddy said...

I need the one with the dominant word "Money"!

A Pink said...

WoW! these are amazing . Loving them all LOTS x