Saturday, January 21, 2017

PaperArtsy New Paint Colors

Every January, timed to coincide with Creativation - the annual trade show of the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) - new products are released from art and craft companies. It is both thrilling and humbling for me to be part of this tidal wave of creativity. This year, I have releases with 4 companies and today I want to share my new paint set with PaperArtsy.


My newest collection of colors includes:

Smoked Paprika: a warm, translucent spicy orange

Green Patina: semi-opaque, exactly the color that copper becomes once it has aged

Mud Splat: a cool opaque brown that makes a great, rich first layer

Key Lime: a light, semi-opaque yellow with lime green tones

This paint is a Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic and currently comes in a range of 100+ colors. It has a matte finish, dries extremely fast, and - perhaps best of all - will not destroy any pen/marker you choose to use to make marks on it. The paints in the line range in opacity and are labeled as opaque, semi-opaque, or translucent.

The new colors work well with my first release of paint colors, initially slated to be a limited edition but not part of the permanent range of available colors.


The 2 sets from my collection, plus a limited line of my favorites of the other PaperArtsy colors, are available for purchase in my website shop. They will soon be available from PaperArtsy, a UK-based company and other online and brick and mortar retailers.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the new paint colours, congrats on all your fabulous releases.

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors! Congrats Seth!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Ordered! love 'em

Bill said...

I ordered your newest colors, too. I love Key Lime!