Thursday, January 19, 2017

PaperArtsy Stamp Sets & Wood Chips

Every January, timed to coincide with Creativation - the annual trade show of the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) - new products are released from art and craft companies. It is both thrilling and humbling for me to be part of this tidal wave of creativity. This year, I have releases with four companies and today I want to share some of my new releases with PaperArtsy.

Check out my new products in this video and in the post below...


I am excited to be releasing two new stamp sets and a completely new product for me: Wood Chips. Each of these new products were designed to work together. They also coordinate perfectly with my Insider/Outsider stencils from StencilGirl Products. And, they mix and match with many of my die designs from Spellbinders.

Now on to the new items. The two new stamp sets each consist of 5, deeply-etched, red rubber cling stamps in the shape of a tag, square, star, circle and bar.

Eclectica 3 features grungy design elements


Eclectica 4 features text


Each of these stamp sets are sized perfectly to stamp onto my new Wood Chips, which come in the same set of shapes as the stamps. And not only do you get five different shapes in the set, you also get a frame in every shape as well. The shapes nest inside a wooden template which can also work as a stencil.




They all have irregular edges to make them more...well...edgy. These lightweight, wood elements are perfect to add depth, dimension and a unique touch to all your projects. They take paint and ink very well.

My new releases are being featured today on the PaperArtsy blog. Head over there to see artwork using these products from...

Nikki Acton

Hazel Agnew

and step-out tutorials for two pieces that I have made


Create

-------------


Be Counted

All of my new PaperArtsy products are shipping now! You can purchase them from my online shop, directly from PaperArtsy in the UK, or at shops near you.

---------------------

Join me on the blog this Saturday for information on my new PaperArtsy paint colors!

8 comments:

Nikki Acton said...

Wonderful stamps and love the wood chips - great work with!

Helen said...

gorgeous new products Seth, can't wait to get my hands on some! You chose well with Nikki and Hazel as your wingmen!

elle said...

These are such great products. I'm a fan! ;^)

Lauren Hatwell said...

We have all been so excited about this release and it was well worth the wait. You spoil us. Lx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

ohhhhhhhhh those wood chips stamped and painted..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anneke said...

The new products look great! Hope I can buy it in the
Netherlands soon because I have to have them.
Thanks for inspiring me. Anneke

Squiddy said...

A veritable tsunami of inspiration made accessible!

A Pink said...

Fabulous products . My wish list just keeps growing by the day .
terrific projects x